Unique Office Investment in Bristol
In February 2022, Joiner Cummings acted on the purchase of the Corn Street Buildings in Bristol on behalf of a client.
- The Corn Street Buildings is a unique comprehensive office refurbishment set in the centre of Bristol.
- The property comprises two office buildings, Gilbert House and 41 Corn Street, with leisure uses at ground and basement totalling 36,557 sq ft.
- Situated in an exceptional historical setting on Corn Street in the vicinity of St Nicholas Market, Queen Square, The Floating Harbour and Castle Park.
- Comprehensively developed to provide unique small format Grade A accommodation.
- Multi-let to Huboo Technologies, Flight Club Darts and London Cocktail Club.