Town Centre Office with Permitted Development Consent and Significant Extension Potential
In Q4 2023 Joiner Cummings acted for Abrdn on the sale of 36 Station Road, Egham to a residential developer for conversion and extension.
- Modern town centre office building on a highly prominent 0.69 acre site.
- Excellent location in central Egham, 250m walk to the excellent amenity of the High Street and within a two minute walk to Egham train station.
- Strategically located 1.4 miles to the M25 (J13), 5.1 miles to the M3 and 7.2 miles to the M4, providing access to Heathrow Airport and Central London via the A30.
- Purpose built, self contained office building totalling 16,555 sq ft over ground and first floor.
- Ground floor let to a high quality professional tenant Menzies LLP producing an annual income of £194,310 pa, reflecting £23.88 psf (Outside LTA 1954 Act).
- Short unexpired term of 0.93 years allows for vacant possession at the end of September 2023.
- Vacant first floor refurbished in 2020 providing excellent Grade A office accommodation.
- Good potential (subject to planning) for alternative uses including residential, student, hotel and other uses.
- Benefits from an existing prior approval granted for 29 units with potential to increase the massing by a further two storeys and extensions into car parks (subject to planning).
- Substantial car parking provision with a total of 73 car parking spaces (1:225 psf).