Prime, Well-secured, Freehold Retail Investment
In September 2020, Joiner Cummings acquired the Lloyds Bank in Guildford on behalf of a private property company.
- Guildford is the historic county town and the principal administrative and commercial centre for Surrey with one of the most affluent populations in the UK.
- The town is regarded as a one of the premier retailing locations in the south east.
- Prime pedestrianised pitch on the busy, popular High Street, adjoining Anthropologie, with little out of town competition.
- An attractive Grade II* listed building comprising 17,272 sq ft (1,605 sq m) with an extensive frontage of 42 ft.
- Let to Lloyds Bank Plc (5A 1 covenant) for a further 6.7 years unexpired.