Prime Town Centre Office Investment with excellent ESG Profile
In March 2022, Joiner Cummings acted on the sale of a multi-let office investment in Guildford on behalf of an institutional client.
- Prime South East multi-let office investment in Guildford town centre.
- Located in the heart of Guildford town centre, within a short walk of the town’s rich amenity offering and Guildford and London Road train stations.
- 31 Chertsey Street comprises a 29,345 sq ft three storey highly specified Grade A office building with a basement car park. It was extensively refurbished by Bell Hammer in 2014.
- Highly efficient building with excellent ESG credentials including air source heat pumps. EPC (B) and BREEAM Very Good.
- Strong tenant covenant profile, including BDO and Penningtons Manches Coppers.
- Excellent potential for rental growth. Within Guildford rents of up to £38.00 psf have been achieved.