Unique Redevelopment Opportunity
In December 2019, Joiner Cummings acted on the acquisition of Goldstone Retail Park on behalf of an institutional fund.
- The property is currently a well configured and established retail scheme, built in 1998 and totalling 82,000 sq ft across 5 retail
warehouse units, together with 2 pod units.
- The site extends to 5.5 acres (2.2 hectares).
- The park is let on a WAULT of 5 years to a mix of national multiples including; TK Maxx, DFS, Pets at Home and Harveys
off sustainable rents, together with a vacant 26,000 sq ft unit
and 2 pods let to Burger King and Nando’s.
- Unique opportunity to undertake a comprehensive and,significant residential led mixed use redevelopment.
- Indicative studies suggest potential for scheme of c. 800 units, with the ability to create taller landmark elements.
- Potential to include a mix of residential tenures/uses including Private For Sale, Build to Rent, Student Accommodation and
Care Homes, optimising the cashflow profile and driving