Town Centre Office with Permitted Development Consent
In Q4 2023 Joiner Cummings acted for Paloma Capital on the sale of St Andrews Court, Thame which sold to a local residential developer for conversion.
- Town centre office building located in the highly attractive Oxfordshire town of Thame.
- Within 150m walk of upper high street and key town centre retail and food and beverage provision.
- Six self-contained office units, totalling 16,724 sq ft, vertically split and providing excellent business units. Substantial parking provision.
- Annual income of £234,368 pa, reflecting a low rent of £14.01 psf.
- Excellent refurbishment potential in a centre with a severe lack of office provision.
- WAULT of 1.46 years to expiry and 1.13 years to break.
- Prominent 0.68 acre freehold site.
- Affords excellent potential to convert to residential (PD consents secured) with a highly efficient Gross to Net conversion.
- Redevelopment potential for alternative uses including residential, retirement living, or healthcare uses subject to planning.
- Short term vacant possession achievable